Shell Recruitment 2022 website is now accessible. Detailed instructions on how to apply for a job at Shell Nigeria, as well as information on requirements, qualifications, and other relevant topics, are provided in this article.
All prospective employees at the Shell Recruitment firm are given an equal opportunity to succeed. All interested candidates must be eligible to work for the company and meet the Shell Recruitment standards.
The organization consists of Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC), Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company (SNEPCO), Shell Nigeria Gas (SNG), and Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG).
General Requirements for 2022 Shell Recruitment
To be eligible to work at Shell Nigeria, you must fulfill the following conditions.
- Must be computer literate.
- Applicants with criminal records will not be accepted.
- Applicants must possess good communication skills.
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education with a minimum of five credits in no more than two sittings must be possessed by every applicant.
- HND, B.Sc., NCE, or OND certificates are acceptable from an accredited tertiary institution.
- All applicants must possess a legal form of identity, such as a driver’s license, National Identification Card, passport, or voter card.
- Applicants must be of good conduct.
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit.
- Interested applicants must not be older than 35 years of age.
Some of Shell’s vacancies include:
- Reservoir Engineer
- Process Engineer
- Operations and maintenance
- Civil and Structural Engineer
- Project risk management Engineer
- Security Intelligence Analyst
- Information Technology
- Human Resource
- Welding Engineer
- Shell graduate program
- Sales and Marketing
- Production Engineer
- Geo science
- Technical and competitive IT
How to Submit an Application for Shell Recruitment
The processes listed below should be followed in order to apply for any position advertised by Shell Nigeria:
- Go to www.shell.com.ng to see the official Shell application form.
- Select the Career page by clicking on the link.
- Create an account with your email and submit all your credentials.
- Click on any of the available positions.
- Carefully read and adhere to the requirements.
- Provide and validate all important information.
- Send your resume in and follow the right personnel on social media platforms like LinkedIn and Twitter.
Before the final shortlist is published, successful candidates will be invited to take a screening test or an interview. Your registered email address will be used to notify you of the date and screening locations. It’s therefore important that you keep a tab of your email inboxes.
When is the Shell Recruitment Closing Date for 2022–2023?
The Shell Recruitment 2022/2023 registration deadline has not yet been made public. Once it is online, we’ll let you know. If you wish to be informed of the most recent updates, keep checking our website frequently.
Last but not least, the application for the Shell recruitment in 2022 is free. Never pay anyone who promises to assist you with the application form.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current on the Shell Recruitment exercise for 2022.
Lastly, do not pay money to anyone or any website demanding payment before obtaining the application form. The form is free and should cost you no money to obtain online.