Federal Fire Service Recruitment | The Federal Fire Service recruitment portal, www.fedfire.gov.ng, requirements, qualifications, application procedures, and other important information you might be interested in learning about are all covered in this article.
The Federal Fire Service has successfully started the session’s recruitment intake. All interested and qualified candidates should use this material as a guide. So continue reading to learn more about the Federal Fire Service Recruitment process and increase your chances of seizing this fantastic possibility.
- DSS Recruitment
- NDLEA Recruitment
- Natforce Recruitment
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Recruitment
- Nigerian Air Force Recruitment
In this post, we have explained the procedures, specifications, and rules to help you submit a successful application. Learn more by reading on.
Requirements for Federal Fire Service Recruitment
To get chosen, you must fulfill the following conditions.
1. Candidates must be born in Nigeria and motivated to work in a new setting.
2. Applicants must have a birth certificate or current age declaration and a valid form of identities, such as a passport, national ID card, voter card, or driver’s license, is required of all applicants.
3. At the time of application, applicants interested in the Federal Fire Service recruitment cannot be older than 30.
4. All applicants must provide their O’level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB).
5. Candidates must be free of the following issues: contagious infections, stammering, mental issues, sight, hearing, or physical disabilities. Must be in good mental and physical health. No inscriptions or tattoos on the body.
6. B.Sc., HND, ND, or NCE certificate from a reputable institution, along with a legitimate certificate of state of origin that local government officials have officially attested.
7. Candidates cannot be members of any fraternity, sect, or secret society and must not have previously engaged in any criminal activity.
Application procedures for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment
To be considered for any position by the Federal Fire Service , you must obtain the application form and submit it to stand a chance of working with the Agency. Here’s how to apply for the Federal Fire Service Recruitment process:
Step 1. Visit the Federal Fire Service Recruitment website at www.fedfire.gov.ng to submit your application successfully this year. The application procedure is relatively simple. Pay close attention to the directions and steps listed below.
Go to www.fedfire.gov.ng to see the official recruitment website. .
Step 2. Create an account using your working phone number or email.
Step 3. All terms and conditions should be read and accepted.
• Enter your information accurately.
Step 4. Verify every detail you have.
Step 5. Send your resume in
Alternatively, you can make an application in person at the state’s closest Federal Fire Service office.
Steps for Applying for Federal Fire Service
A formal letter stating your Local Government of Origin will be requested of you. ,
The cover letter must be written by hand.
Your complete Statement of Results must be submitted.
Visit this website frequently to remain up to speed on Federal Fire Service hiring.
Additionally, we advise you to bookmark or save this page and refresh it if anything changes frequently. We will notify you as soon as this happens.
Keep coming back to this website to stay current.