NDE Recruitment | This page includes every important information about the NDE Recruitment 2022 application process. If you are interested in the NDE 2022 Recruitment Portal for 2022, then this post is for you. Qualified candidates are needed by NDE to apply for their recruitment exercise in 2022.
The recruitment process has started and is still ongoing. Only candidates who are qualified should apply. The requirements, vacancies, qualifications, and process of application are listed below for interested candidates for the NDE Recruitment 2022.
Are you interested in applying for any position provided by National Directorate of Employment? This guide will help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal if you are interested in applying for NDE Recruitment 2022.
- NAPTIN Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- NACA Recruitment
- NIPC Recruitment
- TCN Recruitment
- NIMET Recruitment
- NABTEB Recruitment
- NAERLS Recruitment
- FMARD Recruitment
- NIOMR Recruitment
- NUC Recruitment
- UNICEF Recruitment
- Workforce Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NERC Recruitment
- Total Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigeria Peace Corps Recruitment
- Coca-Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Nigerian Bottling Company Recruitment
The National Directorate of Employment (NDE) is a Federal government agency that is in charge of overseeing employment and the development of human capital in Nigeria. NDE was established by law via the Statute Law (Replacement) Decree No. 102 of 1992, as amended by Statute Law (Amendment) Decree No. 722, 2004, and replaced the defunct National Labor Commission (NLC). The NDE’s mandate is to provide leadership and coordination for integrated employment services for all Nigerians through its various units/departments; namely:
- Manpower Planning and Development
- Industrial Relations Management
- Industrial Safety Promotion Unit
The recruitment exercise will be conducted at both the national level as well as local government areas.
NDE recruits people willing to work in different fields.
NDE recruits people willing to work in different fields. The main fields include:
- IT and Telecom
- Banking, Insurance, and Financial Services (BFS)
- Production and Manufacturing
- Engineering Construction
Employees are usually recruited under the Job Creation Programs (JCPs) which the NDE organizes
Employees are usually recruited under the Job Creation Programs (JCPs) which the NDE organizes. They are mainly intended to provide employment to unemployed Nigerians and also offer opportunities for women, people with disability, youth, and other groups who may not otherwise be able to find suitable employment.
The programs include:
- JCP I – For graduates of tertiary institutions (university/polytechnic) who have completed their National Youth Service Corps (NYSC). This program lasts three years, with a monthly allowance of N18,000 paid by the government.
- JCP II – For secondary school leavers or those who have completed NYSC but did not proceed further into tertiary education. The program lasts two years with a monthly allowance of N16,000 paid by the government.
- JCP III – For graduates of vocational/technical schools organized under different state governments in Nigeria or institutions recognized by federal agencies such as the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Technical Teachers Registration Council (TTRC), and National Institute for Policy & Strategic Studies (NIPPS). The program lasts one year with a monthly allowance of N15000 paid by the government
When the NDE recruitment drive commences, it usually happens online. Applicants are required to fill out an online application form on the official website. They must also attach copies of their class 10th and 12th certificates along with their other documents such as caste certificate, domicile certificate, etc.
NDE Recruitment 2022 Requirements
A Bachelor of Science or a Master’s degree from an accredited university in any related discipline, or a diploma in a relevant field of study. A good knowledge of computers, including their basic applications. Please note that the NDE recruitment form is not yet out. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Simply visit this website or NDE Recruitment Portal on www.nde.gov.ng to know when the form is out for 2022
How to Apply for NDE Recruitment 2022
To successfully apply for this recruitment, login to www.nde.gov.ng and fill out the application form also make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application.
To be able to apply for this recruitment, you need to follow the following steps:
- Log into www.nde.gov.ng
- Fill out the application form and make sure you check this webpage for further instructions and updates regarding the status of your application
The National Directorate of employment being one of the top employers in Nigeria
The NDE is one of the top employers in Nigeria. It offers a wide range of career opportunities to young Nigerians as well as other nationalities who are interested in working in Nigeria. There are many benefits associated with working for this government organization, including competitive salaries, excellent working conditions, and a variety of career paths available for employees to choose from.
NDE is one of the top employers in Nigeria, so if you are looking for a job and want to work for this federal agency, you should apply early because many applicants will compete for the same positions.